Animals beginning with the letter B are listed in alphabetical order.
What is a mammal that starts with B?
Bison. The colossal mammal of North America!
What are animals that start with C?
Animals that begin with the letter C are listed in alphabetical order.
- A cactus mouse, a caecilian, a caiman, a caiman lizard, a Cairn Terrier, a camel, a camel cricket, a camel spider, and a cactus mouse
What animal starts with WB?
Animals whose names begin with the letter B
- BADGER, BALDPATE, BALL PYTHON, BANDICOOT, BAR JANE, BARN OWL, BARN SWALLOW, BADGER, BALDPATE
Where do badgers live?
Badgers prefer to dwell in dry, open meadows, fields, and pastures, rather than in dense forests. They may also survive in arid environments such as deserts and marshes. It is possible to find them anywhere from high alpine meadows to sea level.
What are animals that start with R?
Animals that begin with the letter R are listed in alphabetical order.
- Ragamuffin, Ragdoll, Raggle, Rainbow Boa, Rabbit, Raccoon Dog, Radiated Tortoise, Ragamuffin, Ragdoll, Raggle, Rainbow Boa
What animal starts with Z?
Animals that begin with the letter Z are listed in alphabetical order.
- There are several different types of zebras, including the Zebra Finch, Zebra Mussels, Zebra Pleco, and Zebra Shark. Zebras also include the Zebu, the Zonkey, and the Zorse.
What animals starts with D?
List of Animals having the letter D in their names
- Dapple Dachshund.
- Darwin’s fox.
- Darwin’s frog.
What animals start with e?
Animals that begin with the letter E are listed in alphabetical order.
- Eagle, Earthworm, Earwig, Eastern Bluebird, Eastern Chipmunk, Eastern Fence Lizard, Eastern Glass Lizard, Eastern Gorilla, Eastern Fence Lizard, Eastern Glass Lizard, Eastern Gorilla
What animals start with an N?
List of Animals having the letter N in their names
- Narwhal, Neanderthal, Neapolitan Mastiff, Nebelung, Newfoundland, Newfypoo, Newt
- Naked Mole Rat, Narwhal, Neanderthal, Neapolitan Mastiff, Nebelung, Newfoundland, Newfypoo, Newt
- Naked Mole Rat, Narwhal, Naked Mole Rat, Narwhal, Naked Mole Rat
What animal starts with an J?
There are 21 animals whose names begin with the letter J.
- Jack Russell
- Jackson’s Chameleon
What animal begins with K?
The kangaroo, the kingfisher, the kiwi, and the koala. We have some adorable cartoon animals that begin with the letter K to help you learn the English alphabet.
Where do wolverines live?
Wolverines are presently found in large numbers in Canada and Alaska, with lesser populations in the lower 48 United States, mostly in Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming, according to the Wildlife Conservation Society. In the northern portion of their range, they may be found in a broad variety of arctic, subarctic, and alpine habitats, as well as in arid and semiarid environments.
Do badgers eat cats?
It is exceedingly improbable that a badger would devour a cat in its natural habitat. Despite the fact that badgers will eat nearly everything, from fruit to carrion, they do not feed on domestic cats.
How do badgers mate?
The Badger Society is a non-profit organization dedicated to the protection of badgers. Another common behavior they exhibit is biting the necks of females during mating, which is a common occurrence among them. The majority of the time, this occurs inside the badger’s own clan, although males will go to neighboring setts in order to attempt to mate with an open-minded female if one can be found.